Rented Equipment Insurance

This specific coverage for camera, lighting, and other production related equipment is usually required by the Rental Equipment House you are renting from. It is important that you have your insurance agent review the terms of the contract (pertaining only to the insurance portion as we are not attorneys) to make sure the coverages required are the coverages purchased and properly listed on the certificate of insurance. If you are interested in the different types of gear we can insure please click here.