International Liability

If your film, event, or production (or whatever it is for that matter) takes place outside the United States at any point, it is important to consider insurance coverage that could provide insurance for lawsuits stemming from international operations. Foreign Liability is typically not insured under ‘regular’ or business owners types of policies. Therefore, let your agent know if you plan on conducting any overseas business. OFAC Clearances are required – Office of Foreign Asset Control.