Personal Insurance Tips & Tools
Ways to Save Premium - Preventing Loss can Put Premium Back in Your Pocket!
Thank you for visiting our information page. You will find a few items that will help answer your questions and discuss ways to save on your next insurance bill. If you have any questions about insurance or can’t find what you are looking for contact us now!
- Clean gutters once a year to prevent foundation cracks and subsequent water in your basement
- Visually inspect the outside of your home for deteriorating soffit and missing shingles.
- Replace your washer’s water lines every 2-3 years. The rubber can break down and rupture.
- Turn off your water when you are away during the winter to prevent bursting pipes.
- Back Up of Sewers or Drains and Sump Pump overflow or malfunction
- Mine Subsidence
- Valuable Items and Property
- Home Day Care or Business