Stock Coverage

When you are in the marijuana cultivation business, liability only coverage is not an option. CRB’s need 1st party property coverage sometimes referred to as Stock Coverage or medicine coverage. This coverage will help indemnify your CRB in the event of your stock getting damaged or stolen. Many policies will exclude a significant amount of perils so its super important you read the entire application, proposal, and insurance policy to be sure you know what you are getting. Even when you get insurance with us, we still have limitations and coverage gaps that need to be considered. Talk to us today about your CRB!